Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register an account on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, communicate with us through e-mail or mobile applications, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, delivery address, payment information including credit card, email address, and phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized, ip address, location data, and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Far East Food & Entertainment Inc collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To share your information with third parties: We may share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
- To send SMS and or MMS messages: The mobile telephone number Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send pertinent information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or requests, questions. If User decides to opt-in to our Short Message Service (SMS) texting list, they will receive SMS and or Multimedia Messages (MMS) texts that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future SMS texts, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the end of each text, or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Our Site is in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing your personal information
We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
If you are a resident of the European Union, the processing of your personal information through internet websites is subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"). The provisions in the GDPR provide you certain rights concerning data processing and protection. The official website for the European Union can be found at https://ec.europa.eu which may contain specific information concerning your rights under the GDPR. You have the right to access personal information held about you. You have the right to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. Further, if you are a European resident, please note that our site will store information for any legitimate interest or purpose, such as order fulfillment or marketing, and may continue to retain and use the information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, and enforce agreements. If you would like to exercise any of your rights under the GDPR, please contact us at the address below with your specific request. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
Your acceptance of these terms
By remaining on the domain; https://www.kungfuplaza.com and or http://www.kungfuplaza.com, You are hereby considered to be a user or using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Far East Food & Entertainment Inc
Kung fu Plaza Restaurant
3505 S. Valley View Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89103
This document was last updated on July 1, 2019